Strategic Account Manager – Pharma
|£40000 - £60000 per annum
Strategic Account Manager
Location: Home Based / Watford
Hours: Monday – Friday 37.5hpw
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Senior Director, Sales & Operations
- Day to day management of new and existing CT clients
- Playing an integral role in the on-boarding of newly acquired accounts.
- Produce and execute, action based strategic account development plans to drive account growth.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel, by identifying new sourcing opportunities and a forecast for each account (Development of a request).
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business within allocated accounts.
- Oversee sourcing projects from point of request through to delivery of project.
- Take Ownership for specific commercial projects
- Be the account advocate ensuring account development priorities and objectives are adequately communicated internally.
- Meet target revenue, cost and margin requirements for agreed accounts
- Increase the quality of request from Key Accounts
- Increase foresight of upcoming projects for Key Accounts
- Develop robust Key Account plan for budgeted accounts
- Position the company as top supplier for quality and delivery through effective project management
Improve quote conversion ratio for allocated accounts
Sensible Staffing are fully committed to protecting any personal information that you choose to share with us via our website or through any means of correspondence.
What information do we collect?
Sensible Staffing is part of the Pario Group of companies. At no stage will we disclose your information to a third party company outside of the Pario Group of companies and will use the appropriate security measures to ensure that all data remains private.
This also applies to any correspondence made by fax, phone or email.
We track all visits to our website so that we can monitor usage and preferences to help us provide a better service and online experience for our users. Information we collect relates to referral websites, search engines and your personal IP address. We do not use this information to identify you as an individual and you will remain anonymous.
Cookies are small files stored within your web browser from our website. Cookies do not collect or contain any personal information about you nor do they allow us to access your computer in any way, shape or form.
Please note that in agreeing to share these details you have not forfeited your rights as outlined under the Data Protection Act 1998.