Staff Nurse – Supported Living for Adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health Issues
Hours: 40 Hours per Week (Days, nights &weekends)
Salary: £24,814 – £28,329
We are recruiting for a private healthcare organisation that supports vulnerable adults living in specialist hospitals and residential services throughout the UK with safe, sound and supportive environments.
Main duties of an RMN/RNLD
You will undertake work that is meaningful to our service users and socially important within the local community – working for us will provide you with the opportunity to support vulnerable adults with a learning disability who may be on the autistic spectrum or have a personality disorder.
You will have a unique opportunity to get to know our service users in-depth before they take the next step in their care pathway. Your contribution will enable you to observe progress, sometimes working with service users who challenge, while developing your own specialist skills alongside training courses tailored to your personal development.
The main focus of the role will be to provide safe, sound and supportive care to the people who use our service. You will have key working relationships with the multidisciplinary team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, including service users’ families and loved ones.
Am I the right person for this role?
- We would welcome all applicants that feel they would be able to make a positive difference to people’s lives
- You will need to be a compassionate, understanding and trustworthy
- Must be an NMC registered nurse
- Previous experience within supported living is desirable
If you are saying yes to the above, and you have an affinity with delivering quality care – we would welcome your application.
Employee Benefits Include
- 33 days annual leave, Pension scheme and Life insurance
- Length of service awards, fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
- Travel assistance to offsite training
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Free on-site parking and courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme and Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance helpline
- A range of apprenticeships through our partnership with Lifetime Training ranging from Adult care level 2 to level 5 leadership & management qualifications.
For more information/guidance on how to apply, call Jordan on 0208 364 9911 (option.4) / email Jordan.Kyriakou@sensible-staffing.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.