Staff Nurse (Police Custody) Manchester
|£30000 - £34000 per annum + private medical cover, discount scheme
Our client is looking for Nurses and Paramedics to join our existing Custody healthcare teams working with National Police Forces.
We are looking for qualified RGNs or Paramedics to work in partnership with National Police Forces to pro-actively reduce re-offending and care for detainees in police custody. We are looking for exceptional people to join our teams where you can become a key member of a highly respected organisation.
Registered General Nurse / Paramedic
£34,000 per annum plus benefits which includes private medical cover, discount schemes, share scheme, long service awards.
42 hours a week, 2 days 2 nights on, 4 off continuous
- Assessment & care of detainees and staff in custody suites.
- Forensic sampling, including road traffic offence bloods.
- Mental health and substance misuse assessments and management.
- Providing substance misuse therapies whilst in custody.
- Healthcare promotion, brief interventions & self-harm reduction.
- Referrals and Signposting to support wider vulnerabilities the reduction of re-offending.
- Working collaboratively with Liaison and Diversion colleagues to identify wider vulnerabilities.
- Is a qualified Adult RGN or Paramedic with a real passion for developing your clinical and wider skills in an environment that is ever changing.
- Have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience as an Adult RGN or Paramedic with PIN
- Have a flexible approach working within a team that encourage new ideas and opinions on how to improve the service.
- Thrive working autonomously
- Show initiative when it comes to handling a wide range of situations
Sensible Staffing are fully committed to protecting any personal information that you choose to share with us via our website or through any means of correspondence.
What information do we collect?
Sensible Staffing is part of the Pario Group of companies. At no stage will we disclose your information to a third party company outside of the Pario Group of companies and will use the appropriate security measures to ensure that all data remains private.
This also applies to any correspondence made by fax, phone or email.
We track all visits to our website so that we can monitor usage and preferences to help us provide a better service and online experience for our users. Information we collect relates to referral websites, search engines and your personal IP address. We do not use this information to identify you as an individual and you will remain anonymous.
Cookies are small files stored within your web browser from our website. Cookies do not collect or contain any personal information about you nor do they allow us to access your computer in any way, shape or form.
Please note that in agreeing to share these details you have not forfeited your rights as outlined under the Data Protection Act 1998.