Senior QA Projects Officer
Salary: up to £43,200 + Benefits
Hours: Full time
Job Type: Permanent
The company provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. The company employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
A Career That Matters
The company employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Assurance Projects Officer with an established background in quality and proven ability to make positive changes to deliver department and site objectives. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring projects are executed to schedule with the agreed benefit.
- Lead and drive improvement projects across quality function and site
- Manage perpetual audit readiness
- Identify and execute simplification/streamlining opportunities
- Coordinate activities to change from reactive to proactive ways of working
- Perform other reasonable duties as required for the efficient operation of the QA function.
- Proven change champion with a track record of success
- Demonstrated use of lean management tools (5S, 6 sigma, 5 whys, VSM, etc.)
- Conversant with worldwide GMPs for API, drug or medical device manufacturing
- Experience in validation and data integrity (manual and computer)
- Science or engineering based education at degree level.