Hours: 07:00 – 19:30 (3 Long days a week)
Reports to: Senior Nurse/Clinical Lead
Salary: £27k – £33k basic + benefits
Sensible Staffing are currently recruiting RGN’s/Paramedics to work within an Immigration Removals Centre in the Gatwick area for a reputable private company who not only offer a healthy salary and benefits, but also lots of training programs to take advantage of!
- Must have 2 years of post NMC/HCPC registration experience
- Must have been a resident in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years
- Must have relevant experience (e.g. A&E, Ambulance, Prisons etc.)
- Must be flexible for shift times stated above
- Must be experienced dealing with challenging individuals
- Must be able to take bloods
- Provide health and social care to detainees to ensure a professional service is delivered in line with professional, contractual and company standards, including security instructions.
- Undertake assessments of detainees to identify physical and mental health needs and determine the appropriate level of intervention, care and management.
- To work predominantly within own area of specialism but to operate as part of a team delivering generic primary care services.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including external agencies, to ensure the delivery of an effective and appropriate health service.
- Provide professional advice and support to allied health professionals and non-clinical staff to ensure the effective health and social care of offenders in line with current best practice.
- Coach, support and supervise healthcare staff, as required, to develop their skills in line with professional standards and current best practice as appropriate.
- Administer medications in accordance with professional standards
- Complete all relevant documentation to deadline in accordance with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- To work at all times within the bounds of confidentiality, adhering to data protection.
- Communicate effectively with appropriate others to minimise risk.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Comprehensive training and development programs
- Contribution towards Membership of Professional Bodies
- Great for Savings: Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- Box Office Events: As an official supplier to The O2, employees have the chance to buy tickets for a range of events
- O2 Discounts: For discounted offers on handsets, tariffs and broadband
- Child Care vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Hospital Saturday Fund (HSF) Health Plan
- Employee Care Scheme (Best Doctors and First Assist Counselling Services)
- More +
Training & Progression Provided
- Defensible Documentation
- De-escalation Technique
- Medicines Management
- Forensic Sampling Training
- Introduction to Forensic Medicine
- Nurse Prescriber
- More +
If you are interested or would like to receive more information please contact me on 0208 364 9911 and choose option 4 and ask for Reece Hempstead or email Reece.firstname.lastname@example.org
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.