Resource and Capacity Planning Manager
Role: Resource and Capacity Planning Manager
Hours: Monday- Friday (9am-5pm)
Reports to: Head of Nursing
Main duties of a Resource and Capacity Planning Manager:
The main duties of Resource and Capacity Planning Manager are to work in this well-know global Healthcare Company that specialises in lifesaving medicines and specialist technology. As part of this you will:
- Manage the supply and demand challenges of nursing services to meet targets and make sure that the appropriately skilled nurses are placed in the correct position with the right support
- Contribute to the development of the nursing strategy as a member of a leadership team
- Provide accurate and analytical management information that will identify trends and key risks in order to plan for the future effectively and take necessary action.
- Develop IT systems and standard operation procedures to enable efficiencies and be the driving force behind continuous improvement through the use of technology to support the business leading to a more efficient service
- Make sure that all staff is adhering to relevant legislations to ensure safe working practices are being implemented.
- Maintain working relationships with Business Managers and Finance to ensure effective horizon scanning that allows for recruitment needs and workforce modelling proposals based on trends and forthcoming initiatives.
Why take this role as a Resource and Capacity Planning Manager?
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Resource and Capacity Planning Manager to expand and develop their career working in a unique environment working with the most up-to-date technologies to help patients globally, where you can truly flourish with a company who will support you through your professional development.
Am I the right person for this Resource and Capacity Planning Manager?
The new Resource and Capacity Planning Manager will need to have a degree level qualification or equivalent. The successful candidate will also need to have experience in the use of IT systems to deliver workforce planning. You must have experience of managing teams of people directly or indirectly. The right candidate will need to have experience of managing multiple/conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines.
For more information, and a full job specification call Reece on 0208 364 9911 (option.4) / email Reece.Hempstead@sensible-staffing.com
Key Words: Manager, Development Manager, Planning Manager, Capacity Planning Manager Hospital, Private Hospital, Health, Health Care, Patient, Patient Care, Nurse, Runcorn