Registered Oncology Staff Nurse
Hours: 37.5 Hours per Week 2 long days and 2 earlies with occasional weekend
We have an opportunity for an Oncology Nurse to join their team of staff in the Oncology Ward, in a leading private hospital group.
Main duties & Responsibilities
The post holder will be responsible for outstanding patient care from assessment through to evaluations, always working with the wider multi-disciplinary team to constantly improve care standards. The post holder will also provide support with supervising and directing junior staff and will deputising for Senior Staff Nurse and Sister in their absence.
Why take this role?
This is a great opportunity for an Oncology Nurse to secure a permanent position with a private company that will support them through their early stages and enable them to develop as a professional. You will earn a healthy salary and also be entitled to a generous range of employee benefits, also being part of an amazing team.
- You will have been working in an Oncology ward with at least 12 month’s experience in either NHS or independent hospital.
- Registered Nurse who is looking to make an impact your patience and provide them the best nursing care possible
- You will want to be part of a close nit team that working together will run a smooth and cohesive ward
Employee Benefits Include:
- 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bi-Annual Health Screening
- Family and Friends Discount on Services
- 24-7 Counselling program
If you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Yasin, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.