Registered General Nurse – Care Home Nurse
Salary: £15.25 per Hour
Home Location: Norwich
Shift Type: Flexible
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to ideally be experienced in the Nursing Home Sector to work for a client of mine who are the leading providers of Care Homes for the elderly and they are on the hunt for qualified nurses who are looking to showcase there skills by caring for the patients in their Care Homes.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate the service users needs
- To assess elderly persons with previous H/O psychiatric illness, general acute chronic illness and dementia using various models of care, analyse, plan, implement and evaluate care programmes on an ongoing basis and document in appropriate forms in compliance with policies and procedures of the Home.
- To demonstrate awareness of how clinical procedures related to service users care are carried out and administered to maintain their well being and to prevent symptoms of ill being.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- To be aware of demonstrate relevant statutory legislation and company policies and procedures e.g. CS Act, NMC guidelines, Health and Safety (see role specification).
- To assess, implement and evaluate care for the residents.
- To demonstrate the importance of variation in service users’ condition, staff compliance or non-compliance and any learning points that you might need to know or unsure of or additional skills to remain competent to practice as registered nurse. Report on any mishaps as soon as possible to Matron and record in the Incident/Accident Report book.
- To be able to assess types of wounds and to use various types of wound management products (bandages, tubigrips, primary and secondary dressings, micropore etc.) according to the type of wound. To demonstrate an understanding of the ageing process and how it affects functions of the body as a whole.
- NMC Registered Nurse
If you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Aaron, or email email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.