Location: Essex and West London
Hours: Full Time
Job Type: 12 Month Contract
Our client are a global healthcare company, they are niche in their specialism and are based both in the UK and overseas. The UK division provides services to men and women over 130,000 times a year.
The company is a reproductive health charity, best known for its abortion services which help 70,000 women a year. Our network of welcoming clinics, together with a 24 hour confidential helpline, provide high quality, safe, accessible and compassionate advice, care and support for the women and men who use our services. 95% of our services are commissioned by the NHS.
Our strategy is to be the charity of choice for the women and men who turn to us for help. We are looking for people who share our drive to provide the best quality care to everyone who needs our services to join our committed teams. We are proud to be champions for reproductive choice, and we work hard every day to make a reality of women’s rights to decide whether and when to have children.
This role sits within the UK Operations function, which is responsible for the efficient and effective running of all the clinics within the UK and the delivery of high quality services throughout our UK sites.
It is a role requirement that the post holder must fully comply with and promote the company core values: Mission driven, Client Registered, Accountable and Courageous.
The Regional Manager is responsible for the performance of all clinics in their area and will lead local management of these clinics to ensure that they achieve excellent levels of financial, operational and clinical performance.
This post is responsible for ensuring centres are productive and efficient and achieve full compliance with regulatory, organisational and professional body requirements, whilst ensuring that the client is at the centre of all care and the clinics achieve exceptional levels of client care and satisfaction. The postholder must also ensure that there are consistent standards of care and operational performance across their region.
* Successful track record of leading and managing customer facing operations, preferably from a commercial healthcare background.
* Successful P&L delivery and ability to manage budgets.
* Experience of facilitating and managing change.
* Experience of leading, motivating, mentoring and coaching others to improve their performance.
* Track record of developing and implementing business growth opportunities.
* Customer focused approach.
* Multi-site management experience.
* Experience of meeting and exceeding organisational KPIs
* Degree educated (desirable)
* Management qualification (desirable).
* Evidence of commitment to continuous personal development.
* Knowledge of healthcare sector and regulatory environment