Are you a Professional Development Manager who is looking to secure a permanent position, with a company that will support you through your professional development? Look no further!
Professional Development Manager
Role: Professional Development Manager (Nursing Department)
Location: Field Based
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Competetive + Bonues
Reports to: Clinical Excellence Manager
Main duties of a Professional Development Manager:
The main duties of a Professional Development Manager is to work in this well-know global Healthcare Company that specialises in using the most recent technologies delivering consistent and current evidence based training. You will:
- Assess, plan and implement current evidence base training, ensuring safe clinical practice for the nursing team, making sure that this it is in align with the NMC code of conduct
- Support continuous improvement across training and development and making and suggestions for any improvements in order to improve efficiency
- Act as a ‘go-to’ contact for training and development requirements across all directorates in order to ensure high levels of patient safety
- Act as a professional mentor across all directorates in order to keep an out of hours nursing service
- Provide accurate training and development reports for internal and external customers
- Encourage personal and professional development
- Understand the wider business to assist in the implementation of training as required for new products to internal and external customers
Why take this role as a Professional Development Manager?
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Professional Development Manager to expand and develop their career working in a unique environment working with the most up-to-date technologies to help patients globally, where you can truly flourish with a company who will support you through your professional development.
Am I the right person for this Professional Development Manager?
The new Professional Development Manager will need to be NMC registered and have specialised nursing experience in either parental nutrition or community nursing. A teaching and assessing qualification is preferable with evidence of use within the last 2 years
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more information then please call Reece on 0208 364 9911. Alternatively you can email me on email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.