Production Technician. Oxfordshire. Pharmaceutical Company
|£10 - £12.30 per hour
Please take a look at the brief outline of this vacancy below:
– Locum Production Technician
– Full time ( Mon-Fri)
– 6 month contract
– Duties will entail: Labelling, Scanning and Sanitising of products or materials.
– £10-£12.30p.h dependant on experience
– Rolling Shift pattern ( i.e 7am-3pm one week, 10am-6pm the next)
– Must be flexible with working hours as you may be required to stay late when there is an increased workload.
– Must be comfortable around needles/ syringes
– previous GMP experience and experience working as a production technician is ESSENTIAL!
If you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Daniel, or email email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.
Sensible Staffing are fully committed to protecting any personal information that you choose to share with us via our website or through any means of correspondence.
What information do we collect?
Sensible Staffing is part of the Pario Group of companies. At no stage will we disclose your information to a third party company outside of the Pario Group of companies and will use the appropriate security measures to ensure that all data remains private.
This also applies to any correspondence made by fax, phone or email.
We track all visits to our website so that we can monitor usage and preferences to help us provide a better service and online experience for our users. Information we collect relates to referral websites, search engines and your personal IP address. We do not use this information to identify you as an individual and you will remain anonymous.
Cookies are small files stored within your web browser from our website. Cookies do not collect or contain any personal information about you nor do they allow us to access your computer in any way, shape or form.
Please note that in agreeing to share these details you have not forfeited your rights as outlined under the Data Protection Act 1998.