Production Technician / Pharmacy Technician
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £24,762 plus Benefits
Hours: Monday – Friday 37.5hpw
Job Type: Permanent
Main Job Purpose
- The post holder will be responsible for providing a reliable and efficient aseptic manufacturing service production check of items made, working within current GMP guidelines.
- The post holder will provide support and supervision to Production Operators ensuring that standards are maintained throughout the production process and that products are made to the required specification.
- Activities will include Production checking and the identification and investigation of deviations as part of the Quality Management System.
- The post holder will undertake skills and knowledge based training in order to achieve required level of competence to fulfil the responsibilities of the post as outlined in the job description
- Work following SOP’s at all times
- Production Checking, ensuring all BMR’s and related production documents are completed prior to Quality Release.
- Production checking ensuring all manufactured items have been visually inspected
- Identification, investigation and documentation of deviations
- Identification and reporting of errors
- To ensure reports from customers relating to product quality complaints or adverse drug reactions are documented and the essential minimum information is collected and forwarded to the Regulatory Affairs Department the same day they are received.
- To deal with any other duties which do not change the nature of this post.
- To act in a professional manner at all times in order to promote a positive image of the Company.
Experience and Qualifications
- BTEC NC Pharmacy Services/NVQ Level 3 pharmacy services or equivalent or working towards
- Dispensary and/or hospital pharmacy experience