Salary: £19,800 Per Annum
Hours: 37.5hpw between 8am – 6pm (Mon – Fri)
Job Type: Permanent
The company has a reputation for quality, compliance, operational and customer facing technology and monitoring solutions in the growing temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical logistics market in the UK. The company specialises in active temperature-controlled deliveries to hospitals, pharmacies, wholesalers and medical care surgeries as well as to end patients which it serves through its homecare business. Its customers include some of the best known pharmaceutical brands in the world.
As a Dispensing Assistant working within the in-house pharmacy you’ll be labelling and dispensing Homecare prescriptions ready for a final accuracy check, maintaining accurate patient medication records and providing support to facilitate the smooth operation of the dispensary.
Working 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 0800 and 1800, you must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours as and when required to meet our service requirements which may be of an urgent medical nature.
- Label and dispense prescriptions
- Maintain accurate patient medication records
- Accurate dispensing of homecare prescriptions in accordance with MEP (Medicines, Ethics and Practice guide)
- Management of dispensary stationery and general dispensary standards
- Compliance with stock management
- Fridge temperature management
- Activity to support the smooth running of the dispensary
Requirements / Qualifications
- NVQ Level 2 in Pharmacy Services Skills (Dispensing)
- Must demonstrate attention to details and accurately perform repetitive tasks
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be able to prioritise workload
- Demonstrate a clear patient focus