|£22000 - £22400 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a permanent Dispenser to work at a Pharmaceutical homecare company based in Tamworth.
As a Dispensing Assistant working within the in-house pharmacy, you’ll be labelling and dispensing Homecare prescriptions ready for a final accuracy check, maintaining accurate patient medication records and providing support to facilitate the smooth operation of the dispensary. This is a non patient/customer facing role.
Working 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 0800 and 1800, you must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours as and when required to meet our service requirements which may be of an urgent medical nature.
- Label and dispense prescriptions
- Maintain accurate patient medication records
- Accurate dispensing of homecare prescriptions in accordance with MEP (Medicines, Ethics and Practice guide)
- Management of dispensary stationery and general dispensary standards
- Compliance with stock management
- Fridge temperature management
- Activity to support the smooth running of the dispensary
Requirements / Qualifications
- NVQ Level 2 in Pharmacy Services Skills (Dispensing)
- Must demonstrate attention to details and accurately perform repetitive tasks
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be able to prioritise workload
- Demonstrate a clear patient focus
If you are interested, please apply or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sensible Staffing are fully committed to protecting any personal information that you choose to share with us via our website or through any means of correspondence.
What information do we collect?
Sensible Staffing is part of the Pario Group of companies. At no stage will we disclose your information to a third party company outside of the Pario Group of companies and will use the appropriate security measures to ensure that all data remains private.
This also applies to any correspondence made by fax, phone or email.
We track all visits to our website so that we can monitor usage and preferences to help us provide a better service and online experience for our users. Information we collect relates to referral websites, search engines and your personal IP address. We do not use this information to identify you as an individual and you will remain anonymous.
Cookies are small files stored within your web browser from our website. Cookies do not collect or contain any personal information about you nor do they allow us to access your computer in any way, shape or form.
Please note that in agreeing to share these details you have not forfeited your rights as outlined under the Data Protection Act 1998.