Hours: 37.5hpw between hours of 8am – 6pm (Mon – Fri)
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus 8 public holidays with an additional day added for every completed leave year to a max 33 days inclusive, Company pension, perks at Work Scheme
We are looking for a candidate to join the small team based at our newly established Pharmacy in Tamworth, This team works within the biggest growth area of the business so must be prepared for the role to evolve over time
- Compliance with the Clinical Governance framework including all key elements, Patient and Public involvement; Clinical Audit programme; Risk Management; Clinical effectiveness; staffing and staff management; use of information and premises standards
- Provide day to day Pharmacy support and nurture the development of the talent within the Pharmacy.
- Must ensure the final accuracy check on all dispensed prescriptions is completed by the appropriately trained personnel
- Must ensure adherence to the Responsible Pharmacist regulations
- Must ensure competence of dispensing team, and support any training as required.
- Maintain and comply with all pharmacy SOP’s
- Ensure that all errors and near misses are logged and actions put in place to rectify and prevent reoccurrence
- Complete required CPD and remain up to date with current pharmacy practice
- Must ensure all prescriptions are dispensed within required timescales
- Must ensure correct temperature maintenance of all medications during storage, dispensing and delivery
- Provide informed responses to all drug related queries to both internal and external enquiries.
- Comply with all GPhC published standards
- Complete all Pharmacovigilance activities within the required timelines
- Registered Pharmacist
- GPHC Registration