Role: Nurse Advisor
Salary: £28k – £30k
Hours: Monday- Friday (9am- 5pm)
Reports to: Head of Nursing
The nurse will be office-based in our contact centre in Derby. The nurse may on occasions be expected to travel to offices at other locations.
Main duties of a Nurse Advisor?
We are looking for a Nurse Advisor to be responsible for providing high quality, cost effective care to a caseload of patients across our growing business.
This is an ideal opportunity for a nurse who wishes to promote a progressive attitude to the continuous improvement of standards of care through research and evidence based practice.
This office based role will require a strong and dynamic individual who is passionate about providing support to patients via means such as the telephone or video calling facility rather than face to face.
It is therefore essential to communicate effectively at all times and at all levels within the company and with external customers, patients and their families.
Why take this role as a Nurse Advisor?
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to leave a disability assessors role, or any type of triaging role. This role fits perfectly for childcare needs or any nurses looking to come away from night shifts.
Am I the right person for this Nurse Advisor?
- Registered General Nurse (Level 1) with current NMC registration
- Evidence of ongoing professional development linked to demonstrable competencies
- Ability to plan, provide, and prioritise patient centred care using an empathetic and holistic approach
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in the relevant speciality
- Understanding of the importance of research and evidence based practice
- Understanding of the requirements of the safeguarding regulations
- Self awareness and recognition of limitations and then to seek support/ advice
- Professional approach to work
For more information, and a full job specification call Reece on 0208 364 9911 (option.4) / email Reece.Hempstead@sensible-staffing.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.
Keywords: Healthcare, Nurse, RGN, Band 5, Chronic, Multiple Sclerosis, Derby, Nurse Advisor, East Midlands, Burton Upon Trent.