Hours: Part time (22hpw)
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
The HR Administrator plays an important role in the day to day running of our businesses, providing timely, relevant and accurate support and administration for the Leadership Team.
The HR Administrator’s purpose is to be the first point of contact for all HR related queries for the Group of companies. The role is a mixture of HR and general administration and includes writing job descriptions, placing recruitment adverts, screening CVs and drafting offer letters and contracts.
From recruiting talent and dealing with agencies through to drafting policies, and liaising with team managers, you will ensure that the Leadership Team have first-class HR and general support right across our businesses.
A professional, calm and collaborative style and attitude is required at all times, together with a dynamic, customer centred and action-orientated approach.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting team managers with recruitment, selection and on-boarding of new employees
- Drafting offer letters & employment contracts as advised
- Keeping our new HR software tool up to date and training users on the system
- Handling payroll queries, liaising with payroll provider
- Handling HR documentation including offer letters, contracts, appraisal documents
- Developing company HR policies and briefing staff e.g. new starter and exit policies
- Liaising with internal teams on varied HR matters
- Handle employee queries, escalating these to relevant senior staff
- Maintaining HR software, including attendance records
- Administration and support around staff survey inc. presentation of results
- Striving to achieve a consistent quality service
Experience & Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an HR role, preferably with a healthcare or medical company
- Degree educated in appropriate field of study
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Ability to build relationships with team members and gain trust while remaining professional
- Discretion – understanding what to communicate with who at the appropriate times