Healthcare Assistant – Immigration Removals
Location: Gatwick (Direct train from East Croydon Station – 12mins)
Hours: 40 Hours per Week (Days, nights &weekends)
Salary: £21,500 per annum
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years.
Main duties of a Healthcare Assistant
- Provide health and social care, under supervision from a registered nurse, to ensure an efficient health and social care service is delivered in line with professional, contractual and company standards.
- Undertake assessments of offenders to report observations to registered nurse or other qualified healthcare professional as required.
- Work alongside qualified healthcare professionals to deliver clinics and treatments, including health promotion initiatives as agreed by Line Manager.
- Complete all relevant documentation to deadline in accordance with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- Ensure the maintenance of security within the prison environment by compliance with security instructions.
Why take this role?
This is a great opportunity for Healthcare Assistants to secure a permanent position with a private company that will support them through their early stages and enable them to develop as a professional. You will earn a healthy salary and also be entitled to a generous range of employee benefits.
Am I the right person for this role?
- Previous experience as a Healthcare Assistant
- Competent in Venepuncture/Cannulation, Wound Care, Smoking Cessations
- Must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years
- Able to demonstrate a good standard of literacy/numeracy/computer skills
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations, with potentially challenging people
Employee Benefits Include
- Pension & Life Assurance
- Comprehensive training
- High street discounts
- Child Care vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.
For more information/guidance on how to apply, call Reece on 0208 364 9911 (option.4) / email firstname.lastname@example.org