Salary: £45,000 – £48,000 + Benefits
Hours: Full time Monday – Friday
(flexibility required where you may be required to work on a weekend but you’d get this time back in lieu)
Job Type: Permanent
We have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Estates Manager to join our Primary Care Division on a permanent basis having responsibility for 16 Clinics across London, Birmingham and Glasgow.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a safe, comfortable and well maintained environment for all service users. Working as part of the Operations team, you will be responsible for day to day delivery of facility management and overseeing projects which will enable us to provide quality healthcare delivery in line with goals and business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide professional leadership and maintain effective staff management across the estate
- Contribute to the ongoing achievement of business plan objectives for the Operational Department
- Plan adequate budgetary provision in anticipation of future developments with the estate
- Ensure cost effective support and maintenance arrangements using internal resources and third part contractors
- Be responsible for setting and achieving departmental KPIs and develop a programme of planned preventative maintenance.
- To ensure a fast and effective response to unplanned and emergency maintenance requests.
- To advise Operations Director/Head of Operations on deficiencies in system and contribute to strategic planning of replacement/repair.
- To liaise with senior management, and wide range of stakeholders to co-ordinate a safe and efficient operating environment
- Engineering degree desirable, or HND/HNC in relevant discipline.
- Qualification in Health and Safety, COSHH, IOSH essential
- Training in relevant discipline e.g. City & Guilds plumbing / NVQ.
- Management training desirable.
- Membership of professional body i.e. Inst. of Hospital Engineers & Estate Managers is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Greg, or email email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.