Diagnostic Imaging Clinical Lead
Location: Birmingham, Edgbaston
Hours: 37.5 Hours per Week
We have an opportunity for a Diagnostic Imaging Clinical Lead to join their team. In a leading private hopsital group.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- You will oversee a team of four radiographers plus support staff and be able to make effective managment decisions to ensure the smooth running of the department
Why take this role?
This is a great opportunity for a Diagnostic Imaging Lead to secure a permanent position with a private company that will support them through their early stages and enable them to develop as a professional. You will earn a healthy salary and also be entitled to a generous range of employee benefits, also being part of an amazing team.
- BSc degree in Diagnostic Radiology, or equivalent qualification to meet registration requirements
- HCPC Registration
- Post registration experience relevant to role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- IT skills
- The ideal candidate will be an experience lead or deputy in radiography
- You will have been on a IRMA committee in your current or previous roles
- Can lead by example and the excellent clinical ability
Employee Benefits Include:
- 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bi-Annual Health Screening
- Family and Friends Discount on Services
- 24-7 Counselling program
If you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Yasin, or email email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.