Clinical Nurse Advisor (TPN & EN Community Nurse)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Days: 5 days per week – Monday to Friday – 2 weekends in 6 (2 days off in the week)
Shifts: Enteral Nutrition (EN) – Wed/Thurs/Fri – 9am-5pm
Total Parental Nutrition (TPN) – Mon/Tues/Sat/Sun -7am-3pm and 2pm-9pm
Location: Field Based (Visiting patients living within a radius from your home)
Salary: £27,000 Enhancements: £2000 Company bonus, £1300 lunch allowance and 1.3x hourly rate for weekends and overtime
About the role:
You will be required to visit a case load of patients in there own homes and administer medications such as Total Parental Nutrition (TPN) and Enteral Nutrition (EN) therapies. All these patients will be living within a radius from your home and you’d see roughly 3 to 5 patients per day. You will need to be a Registered General Nurse with experience in an acute OR community setting.
Overview of Role:
The purpose of this role is to facilitate the safe discharge and ongoing care of Enteral, and/or Parental therapy patients. This is completed in liaison with our hospital accounts and you will be part of the team that provides ongoing support in the community for patients, carers and healthcare professionals.
Training and support is provided.
Fully Expensed Company Car and fuel card.
- No Nights.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Phone and iPad
- £2000 company bonus.
- Pay as you go system for work on weekends – 1.3x hourly rate for any hours worked on a Saturday or Sunday. And 1.3 x hourly rate for any overtime worked.
- £1300 lunch allowance (£5 per day) – (Paid into your salary across the year)
- Private Medical Insurance (partner and/or family cover available at own cost)
- Reimbursement of annual Professional Fees (one subscription per year)
Experience required to be considered for this role, you must:
At least 18 months post registration experience.
- Experience in acute OR community setting
- Full Driving licence
Behaviours and Characteristics Required
Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work alone; the majority of time is spent lone working.
- A flexible approach to working patterns is required.
- Ability to adhere to multiple clinical protocols.
- Happy to travel various distances between patients and feel comfortable on all types of roads.
- Able to plan and organise their time efficiently.
If you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Giorgio, or email Giorgio.firstname.lastname@example.org
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.
Keywords: Staff nurse, RGN, NMC, band 5, band 6 ,clinical nurse advisor, community nurse, district nurse, clinical, advisor, drive, travel, Car, hospital, IV Administration, TPN, Early discharge, intermediate care, Isle of Dogs, Tower Hamlets, Drivers, Driving license.