Clinical Manager (RGN) Office Based
Salary: Circa 42k + 15% bonus
Location: East Midlands
Hours: Monday – Friday/ (9am – 5pm) 37.5 per week
I am currently looking for a Clinical Operation Manager to be based at my clients head office working in the Care Bureau. This role will be managing a team of nurses who are office and remotely based who make outgoing calls and receive incoming calls from our patients.
To deliver clinical operational performance and provide clinical leadership to clinicians who deliver clinical services in the home or a specified clinical location. To engage with internal and external key stakeholders to promote and raise awareness of my clients services and identify/support business development opportunities and to act as a relationship manager with key accounts including NHS and Private Health Care organisations maintaining a positive day to day working relationship.
The post-holder holds 24 hour accountability for the clinical quality of services they manage and therefore must hold a valid clinical registration.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver clinical operational performance against daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s (operational, financial, safety and people) through effective line management of the team.
- Lead and manage the clinical team by ensuring utilisation of the operational drumbeat tools, motivating and inspiring the team to deliver the required levels of performance by providing clear direction and being explicit about expectations. Lead by example in exemplifying the required behaviours and actions that drive performance, improve patient experience and meet organisational objectives.
- Maintain and improve clinical quality by ensuring compliance with clinical standards and ensuring staff adhere to all policies, practices and regulations. Monitor standards of practice in field, using desk top data, individual audit and supervision and report on exceptions and corrective action to the SCQM and gather and use patient feedback to inform and improve service delivery.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Set objectives for team in line with OGSM (Objectives, Goals, Strategy and Management plan) and relevant contractual commitments.
- Ensure daily communication with team to receive feedback on the service, share knowledge, enhance team working and find solutions to operational/service issues
- Conduct (Personal Development Reviews) PDR discussion with direct reports and ensure robust performance and development plans are in place that support continued professional development.
- As required undertake appropriate and focused people management processes, including but not limited to: annual leave approval; attendance management, return to work meetings, PDR’s, capability processes and any investigatory or disciplinary meetings.
- Ensure that incidents, complaints and adverse events are recorded appropriately, and review feedback and insight to guide practice or process developments
- Current NMC Registered Nurse or Therapist (with ability and understanding to manage a clinical team)
- Able to understand and ensure compliance with any Health, Social Care or Pharma regulatory body as required for service delivery
- Full UK drivers licence (or equivalent)
- Experience of line managing clinical staff and operational delivery including evidence of delivering against quality, cost and efficiency KPIs.
If you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Aaron, or email email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.
Keywords: Operations, Clinical, Manager, Managerial, Clinical Manager, East Midlands, Derby, Burton on Trent, Leicester, Nottingham.