Clinical Governance Manager – Patient Transport Service
Hours: Office hours
Salary: £48,000 – £50,000
Reports to: Head of Governance
- You must be a HCPC Registered Paramedic
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years.
Main duties of a Clinical Governance Manager
- Manage personal and teams performance inclusive of appraisal and professional competencies
- Lead the co-ordination of reporting audit, risk, compliance and quality for the Strategic Clinical Quality Committee and other appropriate quality / governance related meetings.
- Forge close positive working relationships, in order to support an effective matrix approach to achieve and sustain quality services.
- Maintain a good knowledge of emerging policies from NHS, NHSE, NICE, CQC, and relevant government departments.
- Develop and maintain effective and professional communication and working relationships with all levels of personnel within PTS and wider business.
- Provide on-site Governance visibility/ presence within PTS contracts
- Carry out other relevant duties when required
- Lead the coordination of the analysis of data as required assuring the quality-service.
- Assist in the scrutiny of serious incidents and their management within directly commissioned services and identification of trends and issues of escalation
- Support clinical elements of complaint responses where required
- Development of integrated reporting on SUIs, incidents, complaints, PALS
- Produce routine and exception reports identifying potential risks to compliance and the action to be taken and monitored
- Provide the clinical leadership for Safeguarding across PTS with support where required
- Work closely with subject matter experts advising on safeguarding policy development for translation into practice
- Support the safeguarding lead on investigations and local safeguarding boards.
- Support and cascade specific ‘risk’ elements within PTS
Am I the right person for this role?
- Must be a HCPC Registered Paramedic
- Must have similar experience
For a full description/guidance on how to apply, call Jordan on 0208 364 9911 (option.4) / email Jordan.Kyriakou@sensible-staffing.com