Care 121 operates in Hertfordshire, providing care and support services that allow our clients to maintain independent lives and remain living in their own homes. We are recruiting to increase our fantastic team of Carers.
Shifts Available: Days, Nights, Evenings, Weekends
Type of Care Provider: Support at Home
Supporting individuals with: Dementia , Older Adults78
Pay/Salary: Day £11.00 – Night/weekend £12.65 – Bank Holiday £18
Hours of Work: shifts 7am to 11am, 12pm to 2pm, 3.30pm to 6.30pm or 7pm to 10pm
Driving Required: Yes
We provide personal daily care to our clients, assist with shopping, days out, assist with preparation of food and fluids, assist with medication, general wellbeing checks and companionship which could be to go out for a coffee once a week!
Why should I apply for this Care Assistant job?
* Pay rates above the national minimum wage and above the county average
* Pay enhancements for evenings, early mornings and weekends
* Paid Travel time + Mileage calculated through google maps live
* Holiday is paid on top of standard hourly rate
* Pension Scheme
* We pay for recruitment checks, DBS and your uniform
* Our staff are paid for supervision time in the office
* We provide access to local training and career development so you can be the best
What does this Care Assistant job involve?
Provide personal daily care to our clients, assist with shopping, assist with preparation of food and fluids, assist with medication, general wellbeing. Experience in home care and care homes is essential.
***We really value our staff! We are a community care company that provides care and support in the home across Hertfordshire. In 2018 and 2019! Care 121 has been awarded as ‘top 20 for the East of England’. This award is made solely on client and family reviews and is completely independent.***