Aseptic Releasing Pharmacy Technicia
Salary: £27,500 plus Benefits
Hours: Monday – Friday 37.5hpw
Job Type: Permanent
Main Job Purpose
To provide support to Pharmacists in releasing aseptic manufactured finished products
To perform finished product release checking, ensuring all BMR’s and related production documents and quality checks are completed prior to shipment.
- Work following SOP’s at all times
- Production and release checking, ensuring all BMR’s and related production documents and quality checks are completed prior to shipment
- Identification, investigation and documentation of deviations and errors
- To assist the Quality Manager with investigation and documentation of deviations ensuring these are recorded effectively
- To provide cover to the Production Technicians performing visual and documentation checks of finished products
- To ensure reports from customers relating to product quality complaints or adverse drug reactions are documented and the essential minimum information is collected and forwarded to the Regulatory Affairs Department the same day they are received
- To act professionally at all times in order to promote a positive image of the Company to deal with any other duties which do not change the nature of this post
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in providing practical training/coaching
- Working knowledge of SAP system or similar computerised stock control system
- Working knowledge of Quality Management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Practical experience of working in Clean room environment
- Practical experience in Manufacture of Aseptic Products
- Understanding of GMP as related to Aseptic Services
- Experience in supervising others
Experience and Qualifications
- Educated to Secondary school level.
- GCSE in Maths and English.
- Possess BTEC NC Pharmacy Services/NVO Level 3 pharmacy services or equivalent, including units related to Aseptic Production.
- 2 years Registered Pharmacy Technician releasing finished aseptic products
- Registered GPhC Pharmacy Technician