Aseptic Compounding Technician
Salary: Up to £28,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Mon – Fri, 10am – 6pm or 11am – 7pm with a rota for Sundays and Bank holidays (as overtime)
Overtime is paid (x1 over 37.5hrs, x1.5 Sunday, x2 BH)
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Senior Aseptic Compounding Technician
Our client is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of niche medicines and services to the Healthcare sector. The Group operates through two divisions (Specials and Niche) and across 6 sites in UK and Europe, offering a portfolio of innovative and complementary products and services. They are a fast-paced, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation with great aspirations!
Within their Aseptic facility they prepare and supply products across a wide range of therapeutic areas and delivery systems. They’re an agile and reliable provider of named patient and batch-made aseptic products prepared to the highest quality standard and delivered UK-wide in less than 24hours.
About the role:
The Aseptic Compounding Technician will be part of the Aseptic Production team compounding aseptically prepared products to required quality standards.
Main responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Performing compound manipulation of Cytotoxics, Monoclonal Antibodies and CIVAS in a MHRA licensed aseptic facility;
- Following and promoting Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), standard operating procedures and all health and safety regulations such as COSHH and Health & Safety at Work Act;
- Assisting in all aspects of daily support operations (including cleaning, environmental monitoring, picking of raw materials etc.);
- Ensuring all aspects of stock replenishment, decontamination and environmental monitoring are complete in a timely manner;
- Checking the accuracy of technical aspects of the assembly of work trays following satisfactory completion of the departmental training programme;
- Adhering to stringent documentation procedures ensuring accuracy, retrieval and audit trail;
- Complying with Company out of specification and deviation procedures;
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience of aseptic compounding working within a licensed facility or under a section 10 exemption;
- Be able to prioritise their day to day activities, managing their own time and available resources, to enable successful completion of departmental objectives.
- Work as a team fostering a supportive and comprehensive culture in which strong relationships are built;
- Work with professionalism continually considering the needs of customers, employees and the greater organisation;
- Adopt a positive attitude towards responsibility and maintain trust, admit mistakes and do what is right;
- Display a ‘can-do’ attitude to drive and meet departmental demand. Work across departmental boundaries and breakdown internal barriers listening and learning from one another ensuring determination to achieve results;
- Ensure that total confidentiality is upheld at all times and according to the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Greg, or email email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.