Advanced Nurse Practitioner
|£40 - £60 per hour
Sensible Staffing are looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) to work in the Cheshire area. Please view job description below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the health and well being of all patients
- To read and assess X-rays, give injections and administering medication including antibiotics
- Record and interpret ECG examinations, carry out wound, burn or scald treatments and apply Plaster of Paris to fractures
- Building relationships, reassuring, listening and talking to patients
- Liaising with doctors and other professionals
- Writing and updating patient records
Experience & Requirements:
- Previous experience working as an Advanced/Emergency Nurse Practitioner
- Excellent written skills with an ability to communicate information in a concise and easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent team work skills
- Up to date NMC registration
- DBS check within the last 6 months
If you are interested in the above role then please apply using the link on this page. If however you feel the role is more suited to a colleague, then please forward them this job. Sensible Staffing does offer a referral scheme for any successfully placed recommended candidate.
Sensible Staffing are fully committed to protecting any personal information that you choose to share with us via our website or through any means of correspondence.
What information do we collect?
Sensible Staffing is part of the Pario Group of companies. At no stage will we disclose your information to a third party company outside of the Pario Group of companies and will use the appropriate security measures to ensure that all data remains private.
This also applies to any correspondence made by fax, phone or email.
We track all visits to our website so that we can monitor usage and preferences to help us provide a better service and online experience for our users. Information we collect relates to referral websites, search engines and your personal IP address. We do not use this information to identify you as an individual and you will remain anonymous.
Cookies are small files stored within your web browser from our website. Cookies do not collect or contain any personal information about you nor do they allow us to access your computer in any way, shape or form.
Please note that in agreeing to share these details you have not forfeited your rights as outlined under the Data Protection Act 1998.