Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 + Benefits
Hours: Full time
Job Type: Permanent
Reports to: Head of Administration
Main focus is to provide a warm welcome and be the first point of contact for patients calling the clinic. The administrator must also act as a central point of communication between patients, doctors and other medical staff.
This administrator is also responsible for keeping gamete cryostorage consents and payments up to date.
- To be completely confidential in all matters pertaining to the clinic.
- To explain the clinics processes to new patients and those seeking treatment.
- To ensure that patients’ records and correspondence are correctly filed.
- To be conversant with the patient database for recording and maintaining patient information, including the appointment system and invoicing system.
- To take and record payments from patients including completing the ‘cash up’ procedure, as per the SOPs.
- To ensure that money has been received for all appointments that require to be paid for in advance, if not the patient must be contacted and payment taken.
- To carry out the scanning and allocating of patient notes, invoices and other paperwork, as required, into the computer system.
- To be responsible for responding to patient e-mail enquiries, aiming to respond within 24 hours of receipt.
- To take responsibility for specific duties/projects as agreed with the Admin Manager.
- To assist in covering other administrators duties when they are absent.
- To assist in the annual review of all ‘admin’ documents in the Quality Management System.
- To adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures as detailed in our Quality Management System.
- To accept further training as required for job fulfilment and personal development.
- Any other duties as may be delegated by the Admin Manager or General Manager.
- To ensure that all communication with the patient is documented in the patient management database.
- To ensure that all patients with gametes (sperm, eggs & embryos) in storage are invoiced annually with the necessary consent forms.
- To ensure that outstanding monies and cryostorage consent forms are chased up in line with the TFP policy and SOP. This process is devised to prevent bad debts.
- To take part in the weekend reception rota.
- To communicate patient feedback to the General Manager to ensure that issues are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- To ensure that the admin office is kept clean and tidy, with a clear desk policy overnight.
If you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Josh, or email email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.