Accuracy Checking Technician
Salary: £Competitive plus benefits
Hours: 40hrs per week
Job Type: Permanent
To contribute to the success of the off site dispensing by providing exceptional level of service at all times.
- Deal with all pharmacies politely and efficiently.
- Deal effectively with all pharmacy and customer complaints, escalate complaints where appropriate.
- Follow all SOP’s
- Receive and check prescriptions from pharmacies following all SOP’s highlighting any queries to Pharmacist
- Accurately label and assemble items, under the supervision of the Pharmacist.
- Take responsibility for checking all own work prior to check by ACT or Pharmacist.
- To follow all SOP’s and requirements when accuracy checking
- Ensure the dispensary and other areas, as appropriate, are clean and orderly to maximize efficiency and reduce the risk of dispensing errors.
- Ensure confidentiality of patient and company information as required by the Data Protection Act.
- Ensure stock received, is stored and used for replenishment as appropriate.
- Complete stock counts as required
- Ensure stock rotation and carry out date checks on stock stored at the Hub.
- Alert the Hub team to any unusual or suspicious occurrences in the Hub. Comply with all security, health and safety and system procedures within the Pharmacy.
- Undertake general housekeeping and cleaning as appropriate.
- Attend all training and development as required.
- To assist in the training of new members of staff
- GPHC Registration
- ACT Qualification
- Previous ACT experience
- Pharmacy dispensing background
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Teamwork and communication skills