Accuracy Checking Technicianr
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £27,227 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week,
Job Type: Permanent
- To follow and promote relevant SOPs and Company policy and procedure to ensure patient safety at all times.
- To efficiently check all information on dispensed patient orders to ensure that any errors are identified and corrected prior to the order leaving the responsibility of the pharmacy.
- To work collaboratively with other members of the dispensing team to ensure the efficient and safe running of the dispensary
- To read and comply with all communications from head office and others to ensure necessary actions are undertaken for the pharmacy and customers.
- To maintain good housekeeping.
- To carry out any reasonable request given by appropriate persons.
- To contribute to the companies commitment to continuous improvement by forwarding your suggestions to appropriate persons.
- To proactively support the companies Operation by helping in other departments which may be busier than your own at a particular time.
- Know the Company strategy and make sure what you do on a day to day basis is in line with the strategic objectives.
- Ensure the work you do is of a high quality standard and company procedures and policies are followed at all times.
- Engage in personal professional development and attend mandatory training.
- Present the Company in a positive way at all times with internal and external clients, customers and staff.
- Comply with the Company’s HR policies and the Health and Safety policy at all times.
- Work flexibly and efficiently in order to meet internal and external customer needs, whilst maintaining the highest possible professional standards.
- GPhC registration as a Pharmacy technician
- Current ACT qualification
- Recent experience working as an ACT