I am currently recruiting for an Accredited Checking Pharmacy Technician (ACT) to work for a prescription dispensing hub in Bristol.
The role is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The site operates between 6am and 10pm Monday to Friday, but the hours for this role would typically be 8am to 4.30pm. However, there could be some flexibility for the right candidate who wanted to start earlier or later.
Duties will include the following:
- Deal with all pharmacies politely and efficiently.
- Deal effectively with all pharmacy and customer complaints, escalate complaints where appropriate.
- Follow all SOP’s
- Receive and check prescriptions from pharmacies following all SOP’s highlighting any queries to Pharmacist
- Accurately label and assemble items, under the supervision of the Pharmacist.
- Take responsibility for checking all own work prior to check by ACT or Pharmacist.
- To follow all SOP’s and requirements when accuracy checking
- Ensure the dispensary and other areas, as appropriate, are clean and orderly to maximize efficiency and reduce the risk of dispensing errors.
- Ensure confidentiality of patient and company information as required by the Data Protection Act.
- Ensure stock received, is stored and used for replenishment as appropriate.
- Complete stock counts as required
- Ensure stock rotation and carry out date checks on stock stored at the Hub.
- Alert the Hub team to any unusual or suspicious occurrences in the Hub. Comply with all security, health and safety and system procedures within the Pharmacy.
- Undertake general housekeeping and cleaning as appropriate.
- Attend all training and development as required.
- To assist in the training of new members of staff
If you are interested, please apply to this vacancy or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org