Location: Field Based
Salary: £42,000 + Commission + Benefits
Hours: Full time
Job Type: Permanent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Achieve agreed sales and financial targets in line with received objectives for the geographical / business / assigned area responsible for
- Develop, implement and review account plans, in line with companies commercial policies, for targeted customers, purchasers and influencers that drive sales of Hospital Business products and therapies
- Build and develop professional long-term customer relationships by agreeing service requirements, owning customer issues and ensuring all parties are kept informed of relevant information in order to enhance customer loyalty and revenue generation
- Contact existing and potentially new customers and keep them fully informed about the Hospital Business products to ensure patient & customer needs are wholly met
- Capture and maintain relevant sales and customer data including accurate revenue forecasts, in order to enhance revenue management
- Analysis of the market, of the competition, of differentiation and of information in order to have a growing market share and react quickly to opportunities
- Guide customers in the usage of Hospital Business products and therapies
- Coordinate presentations on the product / therapy concept (congresses, customer visits, development programs, seminars, …) when needed
- Collaborate closely with Marketing on how to better differentiate from the competition (pricing, marketing actions, product positioning, …) and what information is needed to deal with opportunities in the most effective way
- Look after the adherence to the companies marketing strategies of the sales actions and of the information to customers
- Co-operate closely with Customer Service and Sales Support on specific needs and agreements made with customers
- Manage the complete sales cycle (including the negotiation of sales conditions) while gaining access to the appropriate decision makers and influencers in it
- Explore the potential expansion of a sales opportunity to larger solutions by probing into areas that underlie, integrate with or bridge across the need under discussion providing a total package where appropriate
- Finalize budgets and forecasts in cooperation with line management / Marketing
- Responsible for the assigned Sales budget
- Contribute to the tender management process for all tenders in the allocated area (where applicable).
- Bachelor’s degree required. Scientific or medical / paramedical degree – strong scientific background.
- Minimum 5 years of Sales experience within Healthcare Industry / Hospital environment / medical sales.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Account Manager within Healthcare Industry / Hospital environment / medical sales.
- Languages: excellent mother tongue and good level of English. PC Skills (Word, Excel, Lotus notes, PowerPoint).
- Compliance with country specific requirements.
- Financial responsibility: achievement of revenue and profit targets and control of relevant budgets. Competencies: Critical Thinking & Problem Solving, Communication, Business Acumen, Collaboration & Teamwork, Motivating & Developing Others, Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus.
- Functional requirements & competencies.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Greg, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.