Technical Services Workshop Engineer
|£20000 per annum
Technical Services Workshop Engineer (Working for the UK’s leading Pharmaceutical company)
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Hours: 8:45am – 4:45pm
Job Type: Permanent
- Perform activity on products supplied by the company and serviced in the workshop
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect, install, service and maintain products in the workshop
- Establish & maintain communication & partnership with team members
- Establish & maintain communication & partnership with customers and business contacts (if applicable – depending on job content and scope)
- Ensure all activities are performed following the available instructions and information, within the quality system framework
- Report all relevant service activity, to ensure updated and accurate service data in the service system
- Take on other roles/duties as requested by Supervisor/Manager
- Embrace and adhere with all EMS elements
- This function requires an electronics ONC/HNC qualification or equivalent (preferably medical instrumentation or electro-mechanics).
Functional requirements & competencies
- Disciplined, independent in executing tasks, but also a strong team player
- Driven to deliver high quality service
- Customer focused
- Ensure all records and documentation is completed accurately and on time
- Ensure Health & Safety policy are adhered to at all times
- Comply with local quality management system requirements
- Process hardware devices within the agreed KPI’s
- Perform telephone assistance to patients or Customers where needed or applicable
- Accurately document all service activity as required by the companies’ quality procedures
Sensible Staffing are fully committed to protecting any personal information that you choose to share with us via our website or through any means of correspondence.
What information do we collect?
Sensible Staffing is part of the Pario Group of companies. At no stage will we disclose your information to a third party company outside of the Pario Group of companies and will use the appropriate security measures to ensure that all data remains private.
This also applies to any correspondence made by fax, phone or email.
We track all visits to our website so that we can monitor usage and preferences to help us provide a better service and online experience for our users. Information we collect relates to referral websites, search engines and your personal IP address. We do not use this information to identify you as an individual and you will remain anonymous.
Cookies are small files stored within your web browser from our website. Cookies do not collect or contain any personal information about you nor do they allow us to access your computer in any way, shape or form.
Please note that in agreeing to share these details you have not forfeited your rights as outlined under the Data Protection Act 1998.