RGN/Paramedic – Immigration Removals Centre
Location: Gatwick (Direct train from East Croydon Station – 12mins)
Hours: 40 Hours per Week (3 long Days, nights &weekends) – (07:00-19:30)
Salary: £32,480 per annum
Reports to: Clinical Lead /Practice Manager
Sensible Staffing are recruiting RGN’s/Paramedic’s to work in a busy immigration removals centre based in Gatwick
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Provide health and social care, to ensure an efficient health and social care service is delivered in line with professional, contractual and company standards.
- Undertake assessments of offenders.
- Work alongside other qualified healthcare professionals to deliver clinics and treatments, including health promotion initiatives as agreed by Line Manager.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including external agencies, to assist in ensuring the delivery of an effective health and social care service.
- Act in accordance with current procedures in order to maintain security and Health & Safety at all times.
- Complete all relevant documentation to deadline in accordance with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- Ensure the maintenance of security within the prison environment by compliance with security instructions
Why take this role?
This is a great opportunity for RGN’s/Paramedic’s to secure a permanent position with a private company that will support them through their early stages and enable them to develop as a professional. You will earn a healthy salary and also be entitled to a generous range of employee benefits, also being part of an amazing team.
Am I the right person for this role?
- Able to demonstrate a good standard of literacy/numeracy/computer skills
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations, with potentially challenging people
- Part 1 NMC / HCPC registration
- Must have been a resident in the UK for the last 5 years
Employee Benefits Include:
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Comprehensive training
- Contribution towards Membership of Professional Bodies
- Great for Savings: Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- Box Office: As an official supplier to The O2, employees have the chance to buy tickets for a range of events
- O2 Discounts: For discounted offers on handsets, tariffs and broadband
- Child Care vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Hospital Saturday Fund (HSF) Health Plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Care Scheme (Best Doctors and First Assist Counselling Services.
- E Learning
- Defensible Documentation
- De-escalation Technique
- Medicines Management
- Forensic Sampling Training
- Introduction to Forensic Medicine
- And more…
For more information, and a full job specification call Andrew on 0208 364 9911 (option.4) / email Andrew.Tsangaris@sensible-staffing.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.