I am currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to work for one of my clients based in Central London.
Succesful candidates will be responsible for leading and maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) at the clinic (& its satellites) and implementing the system to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of the service provided in accordance with the conditions of the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) licence. These conditions must also comply with the guidance on good practice as set out in the HFEA’s Code of Practice, CQC guidance and all relevant clinical and laboratory EU directives.
The role includes responsibility for management of the complaints procedure, user satisfaction review, internal and external auditing, monitoring, evaluation and continual improvement. (Regional Quality Managers are responsible for the details below for more than one legal entity with multiple clinics).
Key responsibilities include:
- Establishing and managing quality, risk and governance strategies within the clinic and its satellites
- Maintaining ISO 9001 (or ISO 9001 standards if certification has not yet been achieved)
- Maintaining HFEA licence certification
- Maintenance of policy, objectives, quality indicators and safety
- Internal and external auditing, user satisfaction and complaints management
- Management of non-conformities, corrective and preventative actions
- Training, communicating, monitoring and motivating all staff to support the QMS
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more information then please call James on 0208 364 9911. Alternatively you can email me on email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.