Salary: up to £17,686 Plus Bonus (£2500)
Hours: Monday to Friday
7.5 hours shifts between 7am – midnight
Job Type: Permanent
Working under the supervision of the Dispensing Pharmacist Manager, perform the duties associated with the dispensing of compounded and non-compounded products.
- To undertake dispensing duties, under the supervision of the Pharmacy Services Team Leader, for the supply of medicinal products to homecare patients.
- To liaise with the other Apprentice Dispensers, Dispensers, Accuracy checking technicians and Pharmacists to ensure efficient use of resources across the different dispensing sections.
- To work closely with patient services and prescription management to ensure that patient’s requirements regarding the supply of their medication are met.
- Accurate and methodical – good eye for detail
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience within a Pharmacy/Healthcare environment
- NVQ level 2 Dispenser
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more information then please call Daniel on 0208 364 9911. Alternatively you can email me on email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.
Sensible Staffing are fully committed to protecting any personal information that you choose to share with us via our website or through any means of correspondence.
What information do we collect?
Sensible Staffing is part of the Pario Group of companies. At no stage will we disclose your information to a third party company outside of the Pario Group of companies and will use the appropriate security measures to ensure that all data remains private.
This also applies to any correspondence made by fax, phone or email.
We track all visits to our website so that we can monitor usage and preferences to help us provide a better service and online experience for our users. Information we collect relates to referral websites, search engines and your personal IP address. We do not use this information to identify you as an individual and you will remain anonymous.
Cookies are small files stored within your web browser from our website. Cookies do not collect or contain any personal information about you nor do they allow us to access your computer in any way, shape or form.
Please note that in agreeing to share these details you have not forfeited your rights as outlined under the Data Protection Act 1998.