Paediatric Sister/Charge Nurse Part Time
Hours: 20 Hours per Week
We have an opportunity for a Paediatric Sister/Charge Nurse to join their team of staff in the Paediatric Ward. In a leading private hopsital group.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Provide the highest standard of nursing care for the children and their families across
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate programmes of care for individual children and to supervise other staff in this activity
- Achieve and maintain clinical competency in the nursing care of patients
- Ensure an ongoing welcoming, caring and safe environment is provided for the children and their families
- Act as an advocate for the child and family, providing them with information and support and directing them to the relevant support services where appropriate
Why take this role?
This is a great opportunity for a Paediatric Sister/Charge Nurse to secure a permanent position with a private company that will support them through their early stages and enable them to develop as a professional. You will earn a healthy salary and also be entitled to a generous range of employee benefits, also being part of an amazing team.
Am I the right person for this role?
- RGN / RSCN / RGN Child
- Understanding of NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Knowledge of Acute Surgical nursing
- Knowledge of child developent and government standards for the care of children in the hospital Child Protection Guidelines
- To Accept delegated responsibilities from the Nurse Manager and assist the development of others
- To provide, manage and develop Paediatric nursing and related services for patients and their families
Employee Benefits Include:
- 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bi-Annual Health Screening
- Family and Friends Discount on Services
- 24-7 Counselling programIf you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Yasin, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.