Occupational Health Advisor
37.5 hours per week
Salary – £40,500
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern which covers various sites throughout London & The South East Area.
- As a member of the occupational health team you will be required to provide a full remit of Occupational Health services, including but not limited to assessments following sickness absence, fitness to work assessments and provision of reports to managers complying with current evidence based practice and relevant legislation
- Occupational health surveillance, screening and immunisation service having freedom autonomy to act within the policies and practices of the service. You will provide a service of excellence, which is primarily responsible for meeting the needs of BMI employees, but also external contracts
- Ensure that the OH provision meets the needs of the employee and the hospital and that advice given is appropriate to ensure that the health and safety of the individual is maintained at all times.
You will apply specialist knowledge and skills to undertake an Occupational Health service and other varied responsibilities of the post
- You will maintain confidentiality at all times
- Be prepared to travel between hospital sites to deliver services on agreed days and cover other BMI related sites for annual leave and sickness reasons.
- Registered with NMC at level 1
- Hold an Occupational Health degree/diploma and have relevant OH experience desirable
- Have current experience in immunisation administration for healthcare workers
- Be able to work autonomously and with motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied client case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Phlebotomy skills essential
If you are interested or would like to receive more information please contact me on 0208 364 9911 and choose option 4 and ask for Yasin Miah or email Yasin on email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.