Liaison Manager – Working From Home
|£25 - £30 per hour
Sensible Staffing are pleased to offer this fantastic role working for a Private Company we are currently supplying to.
This is a role as a Liaison Manager whilst working from home.
- A full time Manager (9-5 Mon to Fri mainly but may need to work longer as necessary) – ASAP role may last until Jan 2018
- To liaise between the hospitals and client regarding patients
- To complete weekly reports
- To monitor and report on KPI data around missed visits etc
- Not required to undertake any clinical visits
- Not required to be technical with role but must be able to keep up with the constant changes from the hospitals
- Must be well organised
- Must have strong IT skills
- Must have strong administration skills
- Must have excellent written and telephone communication skills. Will be dealing with all level of people eg consultants, resource planners etc so must be very personable
- Role is for South East and will be home based as not required to go to the review visits
- Ideally have experience as a Discharge Liaison in a hospital.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more information then please call Anthony on 0208 364 9911. Alternatively you can email me on email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.
Sensible Staffing are fully committed to protecting any personal information that you choose to share with us via our website or through any means of correspondence.
What information do we collect?
Sensible Staffing is part of the Pario Group of companies. At no stage will we disclose your information to a third party company outside of the Pario Group of companies and will use the appropriate security measures to ensure that all data remains private.
This also applies to any correspondence made by fax, phone or email.
We track all visits to our website so that we can monitor usage and preferences to help us provide a better service and online experience for our users. Information we collect relates to referral websites, search engines and your personal IP address. We do not use this information to identify you as an individual and you will remain anonymous.
Cookies are small files stored within your web browser from our website. Cookies do not collect or contain any personal information about you nor do they allow us to access your computer in any way, shape or form.
Please note that in agreeing to share these details you have not forfeited your rights as outlined under the Data Protection Act 1998.