Labelling Team leader
Salary: £22,000 – £28,000
Role Type: 15 Month Contract
Role Hours: Full Time 9am-5.30pm
Supervise and ensures processes and procedures outlined in Standard Operating Procedure relevant to Labelling department are being followed through. Ensure compliance in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP) relevant to assembly of licensed and unlicensed products. First level of support to the team for clarifications and troubleshooting. Ensure daily work volumes are achieved ensuring productivity and quality meets the required standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Ensure all labelling team members are following the processes and procedures as detailed in Standard Operating Instructions and Work Instructions relevant to the Labelling department
* Identify and feedback on potential operational issues and improvements to performance, processes and systems in the department
* Assist to ensure operational Key Performance Indicators set out for the department are being achieved
* Supports other departments as and when required to achieve the needs of the business.
* Ensure team is trained in the relevant processes and procedures
* Ensure Packaging Record Sheets are completed correctly for assembly of stock following the corresponding scale pack specification documents
* Liaise with the Pharmacy team and Qualified Persons to resolve issues and gain the necessary approvals for production
* Ensure corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) are being raised where necessary and subsequently implemented within set deadlines
* Assist in the raising and completion of any CAPA reports raised as above
* Assist in any projects as appointed by the Operations Manager or the Labelling Room Production Manager
* Ensure adherence to local safety and security regulations
* Ensure Good Distribution Practice and Good Manufacturing Practice is followed at all times
* Ensure all site policies and procedures are adhered to
* Ensure all communications both internally and externally with suppliers and customers are managed in a professional manner whilst representing the company
* Ensure team members are following the appropriate measures in place to protect intellectual property and compliance with the quality standards, regulatory and other business systems.
* Ensures data integrity in all the operations that is being performed in system.
* Attend relevant training courses as required.
Skills & Experience
Required Skills and Knowledge
* Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and ERP Systems
* Ability to manage the team to achieve desired outcomes and hold team to high standards of performance
* Ability to lead by example and foster team participation in problem solving
* High motivation, process focus, and good coaching skills, team player
* Good communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to meet datelines while handling multiple responsibilities
* Self-starter who is able to operate effectively in a fluid, flexible, dynamic and changing environment.
Leading & Supervising
Provides others with a clear direction; Sets appropriate standards of behaviour; Delegates work appropriately and fairly; Motivates and empowers others; Provides staff with development opportunities and coaching; Recruits staff of a high calibre.
Required Work Experience
* Strong experience in the related working department
* Qualification in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field desirable