Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £36,325 plus Benefits
Hours: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
Description of the Role
To release aseptic finished products.
To undertake dispensing and checking duties in the Pharmacy.
Undertake the duties of a Responsible Pharmacist in the registered Medical Pharmacy premises in the absence of Superintendent and Senior Homecare Pharmacists.
- To release finished products TPN, Elastomerics, CIVAS syringes manufactured within BBCAPS.
- To provide assistance in finished product checking prior to release.
- Dispense and check medicinal products from the Pharmacy eg. Prescriptions for Homecare TPN and ancillaries and Avitum home dialysis patients.
- Supervise the day to day running of the TransCare and Avitum home dialysis dispensing process in the absence of the Superintendent or Senior Homecare Pharmacists.
- Set up and check homecare PN formulations and TransCare and Avitum prescriptions, liaising with referring prescribers as appropriate.
- To act as Responsible Pharmacist and provide assistance in dispensing patients orders.
- To follow up any discrepancies, liaising with the Quality Manager and Superintendent Pharmacist.
- To act in a professional manner at all times to promote a positive image of the company.
- To ensure reports from customers relating to product quality complaints or adverse drug reactions are documented and the essential minimum information is collected and forwarded to the Regulatory Affairs Department the same day they are received.
- To deal with other duties and responsibilities which do not change
Experience and Qualifications
Pharmacy degree and MRPharmS
GPhC Registered Pharmacist
3-5 Years relevant experience
Experience of a dispensary environment
Experience of releasing aseptic finished products
Experience of aseptic processing
Procedure and protocol writing