HR Business Partner
Salary: £27,000 (Pro Rata)
Hours: Full time (Monday – Friday)
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
Provide commercially driven HR support and guidance to allocated business departments through the delivery of a proactive, progressive, innovative and company focused HR service in order to facilitate the achievement of the business objectives and drive organisational performance.
* Develop and maintain an effective and proactive working relationship between HR and allocated business departments, sourcing and delivering appropriate solutions to meet the business requirements.
* Provide managers with sound advice and guidance on all aspects of employment and management matters, ensuring the implementation of policies and procedures brings consistency of practice, fairness and equality that will enhance employee engagement.
* Support managers in dealing with complex employee relations issues to ensure sustainable and appropriate outcomes whilst enhancing management capability to deal with such matters through appropriate coaching and on-the-job development techniques.
* Support the business in driving forward organisational change initiatives that promote continuous progression of a high performance culture, through staff engagement, partnership working and promotion of the Company’s values.
* Coach and advise managers in workforce planning and delivery of the HR Strategy to ensure the organisation has the capacity and resilience to meet current and future business needs.
* Working alongside recruitment expertise, provide a forward thinking and creative recruitment and selection service to ensure the business is able to attract and promote appropriately qualified and experienced staff.
* Provide a positive contribution to the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in line with corporate objectives, legislation and best practice to ensure effective management and the delivery of our business through high quality products and services.
* Work alongside HR colleagues and management to maximise employee engagement, ensuring positive and constructive dialogue is maintained that will minimise employee relation issues and increase commitment and engagement.
* Work with the Learning and Development Business Partner to develop and provide pro-active development for employees and management that will equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake their roles now and in the future.
* Produce, analyse and interpret management information using relevant, reliable and accurate internal (and where appropriate, external) HR analytics that supports business decision making.
* Challenge HR ways of working with solution focused ideas through networking, researching and understanding developments in the latest concepts and thinking of HR that lead to continuously improving the HR service to the business.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience.
* Member of CIPD (or working towards)
* Evidence of continuous professional development
* Excellent knowledge of employment law
* Substantive generalist HR experience with a strong customer service focus
* Experience of managing multiple, conflicting priorities and delivering at pace to deadlines.
* Well-developed influencing skills with the ability to present sound and well-reasoned advice.
* Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility, network, build relationships and trust.
* Evidence of continuous improvement through innovative and creative solutions