Forensic Healthcare Professional
|£29464 per annum + Training, Pension, Many more
Forensic Healthcare Professional (Police Custody RGN/Paramedic)
Kendal (Cumbria) : 4 Days, 5 Off (07:00 – 19:00) – £29,464
- Assessment/Treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Determination of fitness to be detained in custody
- Determination of fitness to be released
- Determination of fitness to be charged (competent to understand charge)
- Determination of fitness to transfer
- Determination of fitness to be interviewed by the police detaining body
- Advise that an independent person is required to ensure rights for the vulnerable or mentally disordered
- Assessment of alcohol and drug intoxication and withdrawal and to retrieve blood samples under the Road Traffic Act
- Documentation of injuries
- Assess and treat personnel injured while on duty (e.g. police personnel),including needle stick injuries
- Examine victims and assailants in alleged police assaults
- Must have 2 years of post NMC registration experience
- Must have been a resident in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years
- Must have relevant experience (e.g. A&E, Ambulance, Prisons etc.)
- Must be flexible for shift times stated above
- Must be experienced dealing with challenging individuals
- Must be able to take bloods
Employee Benefits Include
- Pension & Life Assurance
- Comprehensive training and developments
- High street discounts
- Child Care vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
For more information/guidance on how to apply, call Andrew on 0208 364 9911 (option.4) / email Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.
Sensible Staffing are fully committed to protecting any personal information that you choose to share with us via our website or through any means of correspondence.
What information do we collect?
Sensible Staffing is part of the Pario Group of companies. At no stage will we disclose your information to a third party company outside of the Pario Group of companies and will use the appropriate security measures to ensure that all data remains private.
This also applies to any correspondence made by fax, phone or email.
We track all visits to our website so that we can monitor usage and preferences to help us provide a better service and online experience for our users. Information we collect relates to referral websites, search engines and your personal IP address. We do not use this information to identify you as an individual and you will remain anonymous.
Cookies are small files stored within your web browser from our website. Cookies do not collect or contain any personal information about you nor do they allow us to access your computer in any way, shape or form.
Please note that in agreeing to share these details you have not forfeited your rights as outlined under the Data Protection Act 1998.