Fertility Nurse Specialist
Location: London (Harley Street)
Salary: £38,000 (Pro rata)
Shift times: 32.5 hours; fixed shifts
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
I am currently recruiting for a Fertility nurse specialist to ideally be experienced in Fertility nursing or gynecology. This is with a group of national and international clinics specialising in IVF with some of the highest success rates in Europe. The group is renowned for its quality of care: 98% of patients rate nursing care within the group as exceptional and as many as 99% would recommend The Fertility Partnership clinics to family or friends.
You will provide clinical support to all patients ensuring that their experience is world class.
This role requires you to be self-motivated, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be a team player.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- High level of confidentiality
- Work unsupervised as part of a team
- Multi-skilled approach including
- Taking bloods
- Patent contact both in person and on the telephone
- Complete patient and group paperwork on time and with accuracy
- H&S representative for the clinic
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Registered General Nurse with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- NMC Part One registered
- Evidence of CPD
- Significant post registration development in appropriate areas
- Minimum of one years’ experience in the fertility field, early pregnancy assessment of gynaecology assessment
- Ability to produce clear comprehensive reports appropriate to the request of the clinician
About the organisation
In Harley Street we off discrete, personalised fertility treatment right in the centre of London. Our skilled and highly trained team are proud to support our clients in their journey to start a family and are dedicated to ensuring that our patients come first and offer the best possible care.
If you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Albie, or email email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.