Clinical Supplies Assistant
Salary: £17,000 – £20,000 + Benefits
Hours: Full Time 37.5hpw
Job Type: Permanent
- Reporting directly to the Clinical Supplies Manager
- To deliver a best in class Procurement service for the RSHTC.
- To provide a prompt, courteous service to all patients, administrative staff, doctors and nurses.
- The post holder will be an integral member of the Clinical Supplies Team, which forms part of the wider STC Healthcare Services.
- The post holder will implement positive stock management processes with the team of nurses and support workers.
- The post holder may be required to accept certain additional activities in relation to the day to day operational management of their unit and as such must ensure that they are trained and competent to take on these additional responsibilities.
- Ensure that Care UK Stock Management Policies are followed particularly the Care UK Supplier and Representatives Policy.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The post holder will:
- Maintain the store in a clean and tidy condition
- Ensure stock levels are maintained at agreed levels
- Receive deliveries, check stock against delivery notes, place into stock or deliver as required and carry out Receipting on Agresso
- Select departmental orders
- Place orders to maintain agreed stock levels
- Carry out stock counts
- Assist in the packing of procedure packs for Theatres
- Filing of supplies related paperwork
- Report any problems or discrepancies to the Clinical Supplies Manager
- Carry out any other reasonable task for the good of the department as deemed by Clinical Supplies Manager
- Be prepared to cover other areas of Clinical Supplies as required.