Clinical Supplies Assistant
Clinical Supplies Assistant
Salary: £17,000 – £20,000 + Benefits
Hours: Full Time 37.5hpw
Job Type: Permanent
- Reporting directly to the Clinical Supplies Manager
- To deliver a best in class Procurement service for the RSHTC.
- To provide a prompt, courteous service to all patients, administrative staff, doctors and nurses.
- The post holder will be an integral member of the Clinical Supplies Team, which forms part of the wider STC Healthcare Services.
- The post holder will implement positive stock management processes with the team of nurses and support workers.
- The post holder may be required to accept certain additional activities in relation to the day to day operational management of their unit and as such must ensure that they are trained and competent to take on these additional responsibilities.
- Ensure that the Stock Management Policies are followed particularly the Supplier and Representatives Policy.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The post holder will:
- Maintain the store in a clean and tidy condition
- Ensure stock levels are maintained at agreed levels
- Receive deliveries, check stock against delivery notes, place into stock or deliver as required and carry out Receipting on Agresso
- Select departmental orders
- Place orders to maintain agreed stock levels
- Carry out stock counts
- Assist in the packing of procedure packs for Theatres
- Filing of supplies related paperwork
- Report any problems or discrepancies to the Clinical Supplies Manager
- Carry out any other reasonable task for the good of the department as deemed by Clinical Supplies Manager
- Be prepared to cover other areas of Clinical Supplies as required.
Sensible Staffing are fully committed to protecting any personal information that you choose to share with us via our website or through any means of correspondence.
What information do we collect?
Sensible Staffing is part of the Pario Group of companies. At no stage will we disclose your information to a third party company outside of the Pario Group of companies and will use the appropriate security measures to ensure that all data remains private.
This also applies to any correspondence made by fax, phone or email.
We track all visits to our website so that we can monitor usage and preferences to help us provide a better service and online experience for our users. Information we collect relates to referral websites, search engines and your personal IP address. We do not use this information to identify you as an individual and you will remain anonymous.
Cookies are small files stored within your web browser from our website. Cookies do not collect or contain any personal information about you nor do they allow us to access your computer in any way, shape or form.
Please note that in agreeing to share these details you have not forfeited your rights as outlined under the Data Protection Act 1998.