Role: Clinical Registered Manager
Salary: Circa 37K
Location: Buckhursthill, Essex
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm – 37.5 hrs
I am recruiting for a Clinical Registered Manager to work in a variety of surgical and associated early medical units situated within their region. This is the ideal position for someone who is at the top end of Band 6/ early stages Band 7. Very attractive working hours. There are no nights involved in this post. Must have confident Managerial skills. This service consists of women having children by choice and not chance, they do this by providing contraception in many different ways.
Duties of a Clinical Registered Manager?
- To be visible and accessible to clinical teams and provide leadership and clinical management support
- Ensure that clinical care is provided in adherence with professional bodies, the NMC Code of Conduct, Scope of Professional Practice and is in accordance with my clients policies, procedures and guidelines
- Responsible for ensuring that the clinical team implement, maintain and monitor consistent standards of care for all relevant clinics using the principles laid out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
- Participate in supportive quality reviews and oversee audits, taking a lead role in the implementation and evaluation of actions.
- Work alongside the Operations Manager to develop safe, clinically efficient pathways optimising client flow results to ensure that capacity is managed as efficiently as possible and that the operational and financial performance of the relevant clinics is within budget
- Work alongside the Operations Manager to ensure the efficient and effective running of the relevant clinics, whilst maintaining safe and efficient clinical outcomes
- Has the ability and clinical judgement to ensure the safety of clients and colleagues within the region and is confident to refer to UK Lead Nurses, Director of Quality and Governance and Medical Director where appropriate to do so.
- To be a recognised source of clinical expertise in abortion services or gynaecology services. This includes the ability to share information at a specialised level and to share with and to educate peers and colleagues both verbally and in written form
- Ensure systems are in place for the accurate and timely collation of Risk Management data and work closely with the Director of Quality and Assurance to ensure that the Risk Register is maintained for all relevant clinics and accurately reflects high level risks within the relevant clinics.
Am I the right person for this role?
- Clinical and Managerial experience at senior band 7 or equivalent level
- Experience of managing high volume client pathways in a clinical environment
- Proven track record of leadership and able to manage a team to include, identifying people, developing potential (via constructive feedback, development and encouragement), and performance management
- Demonstrates awareness of the importance of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Communicate effectively, verbally, in writing and in electronic formats
- Team enabling – gets the best results from individuals and teams enabling understanding of what is required and ensuring the team work toward a common goal
- Influencing change – communicates clearly and effectively, deploying a range of different techniques to win support from others and bring about change
- Ability and willingness to learn about my client, the partnership, and humanitarian issues and apply this in a commercially focused way
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Aaron, or email me, my email is email@example.com.
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.
Keywords: band 6, senior nurse, abortion, pro abortion, conception, budget, recruitment, nurse manager, field, appraisal, band 7, community, Buckhursthill, Essex.