Role: Clinical Home Care IV Nurse
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £26,000- £27,000
The main duties of a Clinical Home Care IV Nurse is to work in this well known prestigious Health Care Company, delivering and meeting patient demand, treating a variety of health needs. As part of this you will:
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality clinical care to all patients through planning, and evaluation of care needs and requirements
- Assist referring centres, hospitals and consultants in the planning of a smooth transition of patient care to homecare setting
- Develop and maintain clinical skills and knowledge to provide evidence based care
- Ensure all patient care is documented accurately and in align with timescales and in line with NMC standards
- Contribute and participate in the development and promotion of nursing services by working with sales and commercial teams
- Participate in service reviews in order to drive service improvements
- Make sure that clinical practice is evidence based
- Act as an advocate for the patient and family by providing information and support as appropriate
- Responsible for reporting all activity, risks and issues in line with company policies
- Escalate to the line manager on any changes to a patients or individuals health and well-being or information that requires reporting
- Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients, carers and any other professionals that may be involved in their care
Why take this role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Clinical Home Care IV nurse to expand and develop their career working in a sophisticated and warm environment where you can truly flourish with a company who will support you through your professional development. This is also your chance to work in one of the most prestigious companies in the country securing experience you can not get elsewhere
Am I the right person for this role?
The new Clinical Home Care IV Nurse will need to be NMC registered and have a post-registration qualification in administering Cytotoxic Chemotherapy. The successful candidate will also need to have at least one years experience in an acute setting and a minimum of 2 years experience within oncology.