Salary: £25,000 + Benefits
Hours: Full time
Job Type: Permanent
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To be completely confidential in all matters pertaining to the company.
2. Frank post and prepare accordingly for collection.
3. Scanning, assigning and filing of all correspondence or results into patient notes/files.
4. Arranging paperwork
5. To accept further training as required for job fulfilment and personal development.
6. Actively on the Computers/Phones.
High level of communication skills both written and verbal
An ability to deal confidently with clients.
Understanding of confidential management of client details and medical information
Ability to work autonomously with phone support from the line manager
Good organisational skills
There will be significant regular travel so a full clean driving licence will be essential; the successful candidate will also need to be flexible with overnight stays between Monday and Thursday.
1. Strong IT skill set, particularly need to be au fait with building Share Point content and maintaining the admin and update of this.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Excel use, able to refine and maintain health surveillance spread sheets.
3. Experience as an OH technician or in a clinical technician role preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
4. Once trained the technician will support the OH manager at all site where employee health surveillance is required. This will include the following technical skills in:
Use of sphygmomanometer
Use of cholesterol check equipment
5- Provide support to the OH manager and be well champions at sites in delivery of Be Well initiatives
If you are interested in this role please click Apply, or contact me on 0208 364 9911 and ask for Josh, or email email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.