Salary: £26,000 + Benefits
Hours: Full time
Job Type: Permanent
Main focus is to be an active part of the administrative team. As an Administrator you will provide a warm welcome and efficient contact for patients of the clinic, whilst providing support to the doctors. At the clinic we aim to exceed the expectations of our patients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To be completely confidential in all matters pertaining to the company.
2. To be conversant with the patient database for recording and maintaining patient information, including the appointment system and invoicing system.
3. Receive all post, scan into patient records on the same day.
4. Frank post and prepare accordingly for collection.
5. Scanning, assigning and filing of all correspondence or results into patient notes/files.
6. Check that all patients have been sent a confirmation letter for appointments for the following week’s calendar.
7. Ensure that patients receive call/text patients 48 hours prior to appointment to confirm attendance.
8. Arranging paperwork for each doctor prior to their clinics.
9. Prepare all stationary orders to ensure that the clinic can operate efficiently
To take responsibility for specific duties/projects as agreed with the Senior Medical Secretary.
10. To communicate patient feedback to the Doctor and General Manager to ensure that issues are dealt with quickly and effectively.
11. To adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures as detailed in our Quality Management System.
12. To accept further training as required for job fulfilment and personal development.
Requirement Essential Desirable
Education and qualifications * Educated to Higher Level, must include English. Formal administration, secretarial or business qualification or equivalent evidenced experience.
Experience and knowledge * Minimum one years’ experience working in an administration role.
* Experience working with patients / customers over the telephone
* Skills & competencies normally associated with relevant administration experience.
* Proficient knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Packages
Experience in health care setting
Skills and abilities:
* Excellent keyboard skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and manner
* Ability to communicate effectively with staff and patients over the telephone, face-to-face
* Excellent time management skills
* Calm under pressure
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Commitment to delivering a high-quality patient experience. Cash / payment handling
* Flexible and self-motivated
* High level of resilience
Other * Right to work in the UK
* Satisfactory references
* Needs to be flexible- the hours of work will be based around the need of the service which includes weekend working
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more information then please call Greg on 0208 364 9911. Alternatively you can email me on email@example.com
We act as an employment business to provide temporary staff and an employment agency to provide permanent staff.